Paint with pre-made full-colour assets, use the colour shader to change the colours of these assets where the primary channels are 'swapped' out for your own colour scheme!
Recently added a pixel shader effect using a LUT and Pixel effect to make some C64 style pixel work!
Tutorial / walkthrough: Version 0.42a
PRICING MODEL (PLANNED for the Beta phase):
- $1 Early Access Alpha release (all updates FREE no extra cost)
- $5 Beta Release Price (all updates FREE no extra cost)
- $10 Final Release (all updates FREE no extra cost)
- BRUSH PACKS / THEMED Versions sold separately (About $5 - $30 each)
Let's see what you can make with this tool, join the Discord channel! https://discord.gg/cPCyqtMZQe
- Complete 24 base brushes per category (in progress)
- Create more categories - 8 + 4 user categories is possibly enough
- Refine UI / Theme the UI - in progress
- Load/Save projects - complete in V0.43
- Select and Move - TODO
- Toolbar icons - In progress
- Menu for initial canvas size setup - DONE via HD/2xHD/3xHD switch buttons
- Custom brush making in the editor - Just save without the background (I to ignore background gradient)
- Post process Shaders - TODO
- Exporting layers individually - FIRST VERSION working (Opacity staining issue)
- Strike a franchise deal with an artist or brand - THAT WOULD BE NICE!
Background Designer is FREE while in Alpha, you can donate/tip to show support.
Latest Twitch stream (https://www.twitch.tv/ramsayart)
create background backdrop editor make custom sky trees grass sun water mountains environment 2D game ready scenery splash screen