Learning to Draw - Series 2
- Episode 1 - A deeper perspective - Understanding perspective more and avoiding assumptions and bad habits.
- Episode 2 - Extracting from a doodle - Staring with complete freedom, extract and refine your design.
- Episode 3 - Head Study from a scan - Using a scanned head reference and skull from Sketchfab to study from.
- Episode 4 - Drawing Parts of a face - Understanding the shapes to build from to get good proportions and rendering.
- Episode 5 - Drawing weapons - Exploring drawing a shotgun in isometric and getting ideas from silhouettes.
- Episode 6 - Creating A Character - From Imagination to design.
- Episode 7 - Creating believable perspective - using Atmospheric Perspective.